Our Technology Librarian can (maybe) help with your device. Call Nina at 508-693-9433 to sign up for a 30-minute slot.
Disclaimer: please bring any passwords for accounts you need to access.
Winter is the perfect time to dream about (and plan for) a garden that nourishes people, wildlife, and the planet. Learn how to use regenerative gardening practices to grow
edible plants, conserve water, eliminate your use of fossil fuels, and make compost in your own backyard. Facilitated by Roxanne Kapitan, Landscape Manger at Oakleaf Landscape,
and organic grower for Middletown Nursery. For more information, contact Noli Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org. (508) 687-9062
This is the second class of a two class session***. Some comfort with the Internet and computers is required. Participants are encouraged to take both classes. Learn about the Google tools attached to your Gmail account. Did you know you can write, upload, save files and create spreadsheets on the Cloud?
Wait, what is the Cloud?
Attend these two classes to learn more.
***Pre Registration Required. Call 505-693-9433, or email email@example.com.
Sous vide cooking is the process of sealing food in an airtight container—usually a vacuum sealed bag—and then cooking that food in temperature-controlled water. Learn about the sous vide machine and its many uses, see it in action, and taste test the delicious results!
Come join us upstairs at the Barn Bowl & Bistro for a variety of board games and socializing. We meet weekly at 7:30pm, and newcomers are always welcome.
Think you have the best Chicken Soup on the Island? We’ll be the judge of that! Blind taste-test competition. Sign up today at the Circulation Desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter into the competition.
1. Each applicant must sign up in advance.
2. Please provide an index card noting whether soup is vegetarian and whether it contains nuts/eggs/shellfish.
3. Applicants must supply their own cooking pots and all utensils. Crockpots are encouraged!
4. All applicants are required to make one full pot (at least 2 quarts) of soup.
5. All applicants must supply their own ingredients.
6. All applicants are required to bring soup by 11:45am.
7. Tables, chairs, bowls, spoons, and napkins will be provided.
8. All applicants will be judged at 1:30 pm and awards will be presented shortly thereafter.
9. All Applicants are responsible for cleaning their area.
Join this multi-lingual group as we explore everyday English words and local culture. Any level of English speaker and speakers of all languages are encouraged to attend. Light refreshments will be served. Contact email@example.com or call 508-693-9433 for more details.
Join us every Wednesday morning for complimentary coffee and treats generously donated by Tony’s Market. Bring your own mug and join our library mug club!