- Go to our website: Oakbluffslibrary.org
- Look under e-resources tab
- Choose Newspapers: digital access and click on the links below for the publication title you would like to “browse by date.” You may need to scroll down the page to find the browse function.
- If you would like other publications, visit our Database page, scroll down to NYT and other Newspapers & Magazines through Gale, or Boston Globe through Proquest.
- Search for and click on the respective title and then choose “browse” by date options.
Search hundreds of publications through our Gale databases Use “publication search” to access to the New York Times and New York Times Book Review. Search by Publication title. Click on New York Times to browse issues by date.
Quick link to access Boston Globe, available through our Proquest database. **If you are asked to login to your library, search for “Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners”. Then click “publications” in the navigation bar above the search field. Click on the Boston Globe to browse issues.
For more in depth instructions, or to access and search other titles, you must follow the instructions on the PDF below to learn how to “browse” through a particular date of these newspapers.
Download complete PDF instructions, with images to demonstrate how to browse the newspapers by date. See first five steps above to get started.
**Note, these links will NOT work with incognito windows as they are pre-authorized for Oak Bluffs Public Library and require a unique login.