Try this new digital service we are offering! Stream or download e-books, audio books, movies, TV shows and music.
It is easy to sign-up using your Oak Bluffs Library card. You just need your library card number and an email! Create a new account with a password and a world of entertainment awaits.
- Download the APP on your device, or go to: https://www.hoopladigital.com/
- Click on get started today button
- Enter your email address and create a password. Click agree.
- Find your library: Oak Bluffs Public Library. Click next.
- Enter all your library card number (all digits on the back of your card, no spaces).
- Click Sign me up!
- Browse by content type (e-books, audio-books, movies, or TV), or use the search bar.
- They offer all these titles with no wait. If you can’t find a title or author you are looking for, please try our other e-resources. On our homepage, try “download ebooks button” for Overdrive, or “Kanopy button” for movies, documentaries and TV.
- If you have questions, or need help, email our Reference Librarian Nina: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the library at 508-693-9433 and someone will return your call.