The Oak Bluffs Public Library has expanded its hours! First floor browsing is now available on the following dates and times:
Tuesdays: 10am to 6pm
Wednesdays: 8am to 5pm (Opening early in winter!)
Thursdays: 10am to 6pm
Fridays: 10am to 5pm
Saturdays: 10am to 4pm
The library is open for safe materials browsing; masks are required and hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
What to know before your visit
- Both entrances are open, even during construction of Town Hall building.
- There is no time limit to use the library with the exception of the Children’s Room (45 minutes). Public computers have (one hour) logins, which may be extended if no one is waiting.
- Visitors must wear masks correctly (covering nose and mouth) to enter and to remain in the building regardless of vaccination status.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Contactless hold pickup will continue Tuesday through Friday (12pm to 4pm) and Saturday (10am to 1pm)
|Browsing downstairs||Study / Reading Rooms|
|Checking out at the desk / Hold pickup||Children’s Room*|
|Copier / Scanner|
|Self-Guided Computer & Printer Usage|
|Tables for work or reading
* To make a 45-minute appointment with the Children’s Librarian, call (508) 693-9433 or email email@example.com. Drop-ins are welcome if capacity limits allow.
Try a new APP! Download this guide to see how you can manage you CLAMS account from your phone and even use your own device to try self-checkout while in the library.