The Oak Bluffs Public Library has expanded its hours! First floor browsing is now available on the following dates and times:
Tuesdays: 10am to 6pm
Wednesdays: 10am to 5pm
Thursdays: 10am to 6pm
Fridays: 10am to 5pm
Saturdays: 10am to 4pm
The first floor is open for safe materials browsing; masks are required and hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
What to know before your visit
- Entrance is on the parking lot side only. The Pacific Avenue doors remain locked.
- Express services are focused on grab-and-go style activities; daily visits are limited to 30 minutes.
- Library building capacity is limited.
- Visitors must wear masks correctly (covering nose and mouth) to enter and to remain in the building regardless of vaccination status.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Contactless hold pickup will continue Tuesday through Friday (12pm to 4pm) and Saturday (10am to 1pm)
|Browsing downstairs||Meeting Rooms|
|Checking out at the desk / Hold pickup||Children’s Room*|
|Copier / Scanner||Study / Reading Rooms|
|Self-Guided Computer & Printer Usage|
|Research (appt required)
|Tables for work or reading (up to one hour)
* While the Children’s Room remains closed, library staff will pull material from the collection for patrons. To make an appointment with the Children’s Librarian, call (508) 693-9433 or email email@example.com
** Public computers are available by appointment only. To make an appointment, call (508) 693-9433
Try a new APP! Download this guide to see how you can manage you CLAMS account from your phone and even use your own device to try self-checkout while in the library.