The Oak Bluffs Public Library has expanded its hours! First floor browsing is now available on the following dates and times:
Tuesdays: 10am to 6pm
Wednesdays: 8am to 5pm (Opening earlier now! With free coffee from Tony’s Market)
Thursdays: 10am to 6pm
Fridays: 10am to 5pm
Saturdays: 10am to 4pm
The library is open! Masks are available for those who want them and hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
What to know before your visit
- Both entrances are open. They each have doorbells if you wish to remain outside of the library for services.
- There is no time limit to use the library. Public computers have (one hour) logins, which may be extended if no one is waiting.
- Visitors encouraged to wear masks if in crowded indoor spaces, or programs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Contactless hold pickup will continue Tuesday through Friday (12pm to 4pm) and Saturday (10am to 1pm)
|Browsing downstairs/ Children’s Room||Study / Reading Rooms|
|Checking out at the desk / Hold pickup|
|Copier / Scanner|
|Self-Guided Computer & Printer Usage|
|Tables for work or reading
Try a new APP! Download this guide to see how you can manage you CLAMS account from your phone and even use your own device to try self-checkout while in the library.