Updated: Dec 31st, 2021
Children’s Room Available for browsing. Appointments suggested, walk-ins welcome.
For availability and to make a 45-minute appointment with the Children’s Librarian, call (508) 693-9433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins are also welcome on a first-come basis. Please click here for more information about browsing in the Children’s Room.
The Oak Bluffs Public Library has expanded its hours! The library building is open:
Tuesdays: 10am to 6pm
Wednesdays: 8am to 5pm **Nov–Feb, we have expanded morning hours on Wednesdays!
Thursdays: 10am to 6pm
Fridays: 10am to 5pm
Saturdays: 10am to 4pm
The first floor is open for safe materials browsing; masks are required and hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
What to know before your visit
- Visitors must wear masks correctly (covering nose and mouth) to enter and to remain in the building regardless of vaccination status. (Town of Oak Bluffs Board of Health Ordinance, Nov 5, 2021)
- Children’s Room still has express services focused on grab-and-go style activities.
- Library sponsored in-person programs, including storytime on Wednesday mornings, are cancelled for January 2022, due to an increase in local cases. This does not affect independent committees or groups who have booked meeting rooms. Please reach out to those organizers directly to see if the group is still meeting in person.
- Capacity may be limited in certain areas of the library or during programs or meetings.
- Contactless hold pickup will continue. Please call if you want to schedule a pick-up.
|Browsing downstairs & upstairs||Study / Reading Rooms|
|Checking out at the desk / Hold pickup||Children’s Room*|
|Copier / Scanner|
|Self-Guided Computer & Printer Usage|
|Research (appt suggested)
|Tables for work or reading|
* The Children’s Room suggests appointments for browsing. For availability and to make an appointment with the Children’s Librarian, call (508) 693-9433 or email email@example.com. Please click here for more information about browsing in the Children’s Room.
Contactless Hold Pickup will continue on an appointment basis.
For detailed information, please see our hold pickup service information page.
Computers / Print Jobs / Other Services
The library will print up to 20 pages per patron per day free of charge. Simply send your document to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll package it for pickup during our hold pickup hours (see above).
For a comprehensive list of library services, please visit our Current Library Services information page.
Thank you for your continued support and patience during what we hope is the end of the pandemic. We look forward to seeing you again soon!