Updated: July 9, 2021
Children’s Room Available by Appointment
For availability and to make a 30-minute appointment with the Children’s Librarian, call (508) 693-9433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information about browsing in the Children’s Room.
The Oak Bluffs Public Library has expanded its hours! The library building is open for Express Service on the following dates and times:
Tuesdays: 10am to 6pm
Wednesdays: 10am to 5pm
Thursdays: 10am to 6pm
Fridays: 10am to 5pm
Saturdays: 10am to 4pm
The first floor is open for safe materials browsing; masks are required and hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
What to know before your visit
- Visitors must wear masks correctly (covering nose and mouth) to enter and to remain in the building regardless of vaccination status. (Town of Oak Bluffs Board of Health Ordinance, May 25, 2021)
- Express services are focused on grab-and-go style activities; daily visits are limited to 60 minutes. (30 minutes in the Children’s Room)
- Library building capacity may be limited.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Contactless hold pickup will continue Tuesday through Friday (12pm to 4pm) and Saturday (10am to 1pm)
|Browsing downstairs & upstairs||Study / Reading Rooms|
|Checking out at the desk / Hold pickup||Children’s Room*|
|Copier / Scanner|
|Self-Guided Computer & Printer Usage|
|Research (appt required)
|Tables for work or reading (up to one hour)|
* The Children’s Room requires appointments for browsing. For availability and to make an appointment with the Children’s Librarian, call (508) 693-9433 or email email@example.com. Please click here for more information about browsing in the Children’s Room.
Contactless Hold Pickup Will Continue for Regular Hours through June
To pick up physical items, please use our tried-and-true hold pickup service.
The pickup window is open:
For detailed information, please see our hold pickup service information page.
Computers / Print Jobs / Other Services
The library will print up to 20 pages per patron per day free of charge. Simply send your document to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll package it for pickup during our hold pickup hours (see above).
For a comprehensive list of library services, please visit our Current Library Services information page.
Thank you for your continued support and patience during what we hope is the end of the pandemic. We look forward to seeing you again soon!