Updated: June 15, 2021
The building is open for Express Service starting May 19, 2021.
The Oak Bluffs Public Library has expanded its hours! First floor browsing is now available on the following dates and times:
Tuesdays: 10am to 4pm
Wednesdays: 10am to 4pm
Thursdays: 10am to 4pm
Fridays: 10am to 4pm
Saturdays: 10am to 4pm
The first floor is open for safe materials browsing; masks are required and hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
What to know before your visit
- Visitors must wear masks correctly (covering nose and mouth) to enter and to remain in the building regardless of vaccination status. (Town of Oak Bluffs Board of Health Ordinance, May 25, 2021)
- Express services are focused on grab-and-go style activities; daily visits are limited to 30 minutes.
- Library building capacity is limited.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Contactless hold pickup will continue Tuesday through Friday (12pm to 4pm) and Saturday (10am to 1pm)
|Browsing downstairs||Browsing upstairs|
|Checking out at the desk / Hold pickup||Children’s Room*|
|Copier / Scanner||Staff-Assisted Computer & Printer Usage|
|Self-Guided Computer & Printer Usage (appt required**)||Study / Reading Rooms|
|Research (appt required)
|Public Bathrooms||Staff Bathrooms|
* While the Children’s Room remains closed, library staff will pull material from the collection for patrons. To make an appointment with the Children’s Librarian, call (508) 693-9433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
** Public computers are available by appointment only. To make an appointment, call (508) 693-9433
Contactless Hold Pickup Will Continue for it Regular Hours through June
To pick up physical items, please use our tried-and-true hold pickup service.
The pickup window is open:
For detailed information, please see our hold pickup service information page.
Computers / Print Jobs / Other Services
The library will print up to 20 pages per patron per day free of charge. Simply send your document to email@example.com and we’ll package it for pickup during our hold pickup hours (see above).
For a comprehensive list of library services, please visit our Current Library Services information page.
Thank you for your continued support and patience during what we hope is the end of the pandemic. We look forward to seeing you again soon!