We’re so glad you stopped by to check out our new website. Please take our survey below and let us know what you think! (Click through to the blog post for the survey link.)
Created by our friends Hayes Design Studios, we’re loving our refined yet playful appearance. The goal of our new site was to make it one of the best library websites out there today.
We wanted it to look great and be functional on all current and upcoming technologies (check it out on your tablet or smartphone!)
Please take some time to explore our website! Here are some of all the cool new features:
- Make sure you stop by the Children’s Room page and hover over the moon to see what happens…
- We’ve also added a link to some amazing databases on our Resources page. There’s everything from Nursing to Hospitality and Tourism to World History, what are you interested in?
- Have you seen the Gallery? Local artists have kindly donated their Vineyard photos to add a little flair to our site.
- You also might notice that we’ve added all sorts of social media buttons: Pinterest, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, and Facebook are all there so you can stay connected to us wherever you might be in the world.
- We’d never forget our Friends! Now you can keep track of the Library Friends of Oak Bluffs on our site by clicking “Friends.” They have a new logo, too! Isn’t it pretty?
We have also re-written our mission statement:
BUILDING CULTURAL AWARENESS
We are committed to our patrons and community- Illuminate Your Life with the Oak Bluffs Public Library!