“My Sister’s Keeper” by Jodi Picoult was February’s book to read for our Book Discussion Group, if you would like to read a summary of the book just visit this link to amazon.com.
The book opened the doorway for spirited discussions on the topics of family relationships, ethics in modern medicine, the legal system, the writing style of Jodi Picoult, and more!
If you like reading Jodi Picoult you may also want to try reading books by the following authors:
- Chris Bohjalian – “Past the Bleachers”
- Jacquelyn Mitchard – “The Deep End of the Ocean”, “A Theory of Relativity”
- Luanne Rice – “Home Fires”
- Ann Hood – “Properties of Water”
- Sue Miller – “The Good Mother”, “While I Was Gone”